Polyester Green & Black Butchers String/Twine
Polyester twines have become the twines used regularly by the butchery and associated trades. All of our polyester twine is food safe and produced in the UK to the highest standards by us, one of Europe’s leading twine manufacturers.
Our Green & Black Butchers Twine is made from first class, high tenacity polyester yarn to produce a thin multi-purpose twine, made from continuous filaments, which gives the twines their considerable strength. Ideal for kitchen use for meat preparation.
This high quality twine is not only great for tying meat but it is also ideal for wrapping gifts and creating beautiful craft projects.
- This twine has a break load of 110kg and a diameter of 1.5mm meaning its tough, durable and will hold substantial weight.
- We are the only BRC accredited twine manufacturer in the UK guaranteeing quality and high hygiene standards.
- Our twines are supplied on blue plastic cores and are food safe.
- Ideal for hand tying meats.
- Supplied as a single spool or in a box of 6 spools.
|Rayon No 3
|Rayon No 4
|Rayon No 5
|Rayon No 6
|Rayon No 104
|Rayon No 5 & Polyester
|Cotton & Polyester
Please Note: We have rayon, polyester and cotton polyester twine available in a range of different sizes and colours.
Can’t see what you are looking for? Contact our customer services on 0141 554 2767 for more information.